The core of our curriculum concerns leadership, finance, structures, strategy and decision-making – all through the prism of innovation.
This curriculum is delivered directly by Compton, or in commercial partnership with universities, training partners, member associations or corporate enterprise.
- Graduate Certificate in Creative Business 2022 (in partnership with the University of Canberra)
- Pitch-In: Creative Process and Pitching Workshops for Early Career Content Creators (in partnership with Film Victoria)
- Hothouse: 21st Century Screen Production (in partnership with the University of Canberra) Led by Dr David Court, this brand new Graduate Certificate in Creative Business offering includes mentors Imogen Banks, Robert Connolly, Chloe Rickard and Vincent Sheehan.
- Graduate Certificate in Creative Business 2021 (in partnership with the University of Canberra)
- Creativity in Communications: How Creativity Works and How to Maximise Your Creative Potential (in partnership with the Public Relations Institute of Australia)
- Creative Entrepreneurship (in partnership with UTS)
- Picture (in partnership with Share the Knowledge & Vista Foundation)